Hyundai Sonata has already performed well in the market. It has a fantastic reputation in the car industry and proved itself as one of the best options to buy. The car’s parts are excellent and protect the vehicle from unwanted particles. The vehicle has two bumpers, the front, and the rear. These two bumpers save the car from low-speed crashes. The 2011 Hyundai Sonata front bumper is essential in Sonata’s body. But what if it gets damaged and you have to replace it?
Let’s know the steps to replace the front bumper of the Hyundai Sonata.
How to Replace the Front Bumper of 2011 Hyundai Sonata
If your front bumper gets damaged by any accident, you should consider replacing them. For the replacement process, you have two options. Either you can go to any of the local mechanic’s shops, or you can replace it yourself. If you want to DIY, then follow these steps
- First, open the hood of your car.
- Remove the front trim piece holding screws.
- Remove the two grill-holding nuts from under the car.
- Remove both screws from the two wheels.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to remove all the screws that are holding the bumper under the car.
- After this, remove the bumper from the fender.
- Put the new front bumper in its reserved position and screw all the bolts and screws again.
- You are good to go after these steps.
Now, the 2011 Hyundai Sonata Front bumper replacement process is done.
Also checkout the replacement process for Honda Civic front bumper.
Roles Of 2011 Hyundai Sonata’s Front Bumper
A whole car body has several parts that protect the car from damage. Both front and rear bumpers do the same thing for the car. Bumpers are installed for safety purposes from mostly low-speed crashes.
- A bumper endures the shock for the vehicle so that the car doesn’t get damaged.
- A car bumper protects the hood, the fuel tank, the grille, the trunk, and many more parts.
- It is generally shaped by steel, aluminum, rubber, or plastic.
- A 2011 Hyundai Sonata’s front bumper protects the car from many accidents.
- But they should have met industry standards as they should endure the impact of 20 mph across the full width.
- This rule didn’t update since 1982.
A new 2007 Honda Civic front bumper cost depends on the year and model. It varies with the manufacturer company also. But overall, a new 2011 Hyundai Sonata’s front bumper costs you around $350-$600. While the labor cost is around $100-$150, and the part cost is between $200-$300.
If your bumper is damaged because of any accident, then you should consider replacing it. If you want a new bumper, then you can get it from several sources. First, you can search for it in local shops. Or you can just get it from any existing user. Lastly, you can get it from any trusted online website. But whenever you decide you buy a used car part, make sure that it is in good condition. you can do a bumper replacement from multiple sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost depends upon various factors like brand, model, or the manufacturer company. But, overall, it costs around $100-$500.
Yes, if you have a little bit of experience in auto-repair work, you can surely do it yourself. In this way, you can save the labor charges.
Repair costs you less money than getting a new one. But you can save time if you replace your old bumper with a new one.
Generally, it takes 3 days if it is a big issue. But if the issue is small, it can be done in only 1 day.
If you have any dent in a plastic bumper, you can just simply fix it. No need to get a new one in such cases.